2015 Tupelo Film Festival
CALL FOR ENTRIES!
Submissions for the 2015 Tupelo Film Festival have closed and the festival is soon to take place. Thanks to all who submitted this year. We will announce the winners soon as well provide the next opening dates for submission. Categories this year were in Feature, Documentary, Short, Student, Music Video and Foreign. The Festival, our 12th annual, will be held at the Malco Theatre, Tupelo, Mississippi on April 16-18, 2015
To enter the festival, click on our PDF entry form below. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Entry Fees & Deadlines:
- Early Submission Deadline By July 30, 2014
Feature: $35; Documentary: $35; Short: $20; Student: $15; Music Video: $20; Foreign: $30
- Regular Submission Deadline By October 30 2014
Feature: $40; Documentary: $40; Short: $25; Student: $20; Music Video: $25; Foreign: $35
- Late Submission Deadline By November 30, 2014
Feature: $45; Documentary: $45; Short: $30; Student: $25; Music Video: $30; Foreign: $40
- Short films must run between 5 minutes and 30 minutes (including credits).
- Features run between 45 and 120 minutes.
- Music Videos must run between 3 and 5 minutes.
- Documentaries: Short documentaries must run between 30 and 45 mins. Featured Documentaries must run between 45 and 60 minutes.
- Foreign films: Please refer to domestic categories regarding length of time.
- Student films: Short films must run between 5 and 30 mins.
- Feature ($125 – $500)
- Documentary ($125 – $500)
- Short ($75 – $300)
- Foreign ($500)
- Music Video ($500)
- Student (18 or over) ($75 – $250)
- Ron Tibbett Best of Show Award ($1,000)
- Elvin Whitesides Director’s Award ($500)
Films will only be judged in the categories in which they are submitted.
Entries postmarked after the November 30, 2014 deadline will not be accepted. All student film entries must include a photocopy of a valid student I.D.
Click here to see a list of the 2014 winners.